I'm a Lhasa Apso that got lost and ended up at a deer camp.

Saturday, January 16, 2021

My Name Is Camp

My name is "Camp" and was named by my first Mama (Kathy) who came and got me in Pearl Mississippi last February from Magee, MS.  I was found at a deer camp on Hwy 3 north of Vicksburg, MS, near the Internation Paper Company.  She did not know my name but called me, Camp.  

Yesterday, I was brought by Kathy and her sister, Teri  (she will be working at a new job in Asheville, North Carolina), and left me with her Mom (Gran Gran).  So I'm staying with her for now in Vicksburg, MS.  All this is new for both of us.  Hopefully, we all will get along and she will take me to the Dr. next week to get my shots.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Picture She Took Of Me

Mom came to the conclusion that she could not take care of me.  With my medical problem (heartworms). vaccinations, grooming, etc.,  and her...